Get a Tuition Credit by recruiting a new TMS family...!
Word-of-mouth is THE most effective way of attracting new students to our school. Our current families are our best recruiters. We are grateful for the work our parents do to keep TMS strong.
What is the TUITION CREDIT PROGRAM?
Current families can earn a tuition credit by introducing new families to TMS:
– $750 for a Full-day student
– $500 for a Half-day student
Who is eligible for the TUITION CREDIT PROGRAM?
– All current TMS families are eligible for this program.
– The tuition credit applies only to recruitment of families new to TMS. Current students, siblings of an existing or former student, and re-enrollment of former students do not qualify.
How does the TUITION CREDIT PROGRAM work?
– This program is a one-time credit applied to the tuition bill of the referring family for each new family enrolled.
– Recruited student(s) must meet the school’s admissions criteria, be accepted as a student, and enroll at TMS.
– In order to qualify for the tuition credit, the referring family must complete the form provided by the Admissions Office for this purpose. It is also required that the recruited family list the referring family on their Admissions Form.
When do I receive my Tuition Credit?
The credit will be issued after the new student has attended TMS for six (6) months. It will be applied to any unpaid tuition balance of the recruiting family. If tuition has been paid in full, it will be applied to the following year’s tuition.