This year’s Spring Social & Auction will be held Saturday evening, 6-10PM on April 16, 2016 at Manufacturer’s Golf & Country Club in Fort Washington. Good food and drink, good friends, fun, entertainment, music and lively bidding will be the order of the day!
Diana Shi & Minh Bui
Olesen Wealth Management / Beth Ann & Nick Olesen
Sponsor Names Welcome Here!
All money raised from this event benefits The Montessori School, its educational programs, students and families:
- Keeps tuition costs down and any increases at a minimum
- Subsidizes the high cost of student transportation
- Supports our free STEM Studio for students
- Funds a “Mindfulness” program for students, parents and staff
- Provides professional development opportunities and health care benefits for teachers and staff
- …and much more!
Here are ways to get involved:
- Place a Sponsor Message (“ad”) in the Program Book. Respond by February 26.
- Become a Sponsor. Respond by March 1.
- Place a Tribute in the Program Book – honor a family member! Respond by March 1.
- Donate an Auction Item from your favorite shopping place or a service you can’t live without! Respond by April 1.
- Donate an item to one of our gift baskets:
- Kids’ Activity Basket
- Out to Lunch Basket
- Wine & Books Basket
- Attend the Auction.
- Purchase a Raffle Ticket for a chance to win an Apple computer/iPad package.
Thank you from the 2016 Auction Committee: Jennifer Aguilar, Kim Coss, Gurbir Sandhu, Kate Schultz, Diana Shi and Laura Anderson Zhu